Internal communications manager (Ukraine)
Vetropack is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of packaging glass. Our site is situated in Gostomel, Kiev region. As one of the leading manufacturers in Ukraine, we are the main supplier of glass packaging to the domestic food and beverages industry.
Now we announcing an opening of the Internal communications manager position.
- Translating the Group's news from English to Ukrainian, news distribution;
- Updating the Internet site and portal;
- Preparing and issuing the newspaper for the personnel: production planning, information gathering, writing an articles, photographing, layout, checking and editing, printing order, quality control, cooperation with contractors;
- Organizing corporate events, days of open doors;
- Personnel support in working with students and students. Carrying out excursions to the factory;
- Supporting the CEO and all the services of the enterprise in relation to internal communications;
- Working with mass media: planning, negotiations, document circulation;
- Writing articles, press releases, interviews, comments;
- Organizing and participating in profile exhibitions, conferences, competitions;
- Preparing presentations;
- Implementing and maintaining the catalog of products.
- High education preferably PR, marketing, journalism, philology.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- English – Upper - Intermediate.
- PC Skills - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- There is a delivery from m.Akademgorodok.
- Official competitive salary.
- Social package.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- Compensation for meals.
- Work in an international company, an open and friendly team. The possibility of development and professional growth within the company.