Hot End Engineer (Italy)
Vetropack is one of the leading manufacturers of glass packaging for the food and beverage industry in Europe. The Vetropack Group is an independent family-owned company, listed on the stock exchange and headquartered in Switzerland, with a total of over 3000 employees. It has state-of-the-art production plants as well as sales and distribution offices in Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, the Ukraine and Italy. Vetropack supplies glass packaging for the highest demands. Glass is a natural and neutral raw material that reliably protects high-quality contents.
We are looking for a
Hot End Engineer
who develops, implements, monitors and maintains efficient manufacturing processes of the Hot End Department. You are reporting directly to the Plant Manager.
- Collaborates with Hot End Manager in order to research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow
- Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation
- Work cross functionally with various departments to maintain high level of product reliability throughout the operation.
- Apply statistical tools/5Why's to drive the decisions and to improve the process
- Create and develop new procedures and processes
- Analyze, evaluate, audit and test new and existing processes
- Be the resource for knowledge of equipment design and intent
- Evaluate process operation and troubleshoot failures
- Develop / coach / mentor production operators
- Manage the inventory levels for material and equipment
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering – Industrial, Energy, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials Science
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a related position.
- Manufacturing, melting process,furnace and IS machines operation/maintenance experience highly desired.
- Interest in Lean manufacturing tools/project
- Experience with design, analysis, development of process improvement projects.
- Ability to conduct design and process failure models and effects analysis.
- Experience with complex projects - ability to analyze problems quickly - development of corrective actions.
We are looking forward to your application !
Vetropack Italia S.r.l.
Mrs Annalisa Girardi