Financial controller (Ukraine)
Now we announcing an opening of the Financial controller position.
- 2+ years experience in (financial) controlling or planning&analysis, preferably in production business environment;
- operational experience working with managers Knowledge of BS, P&L, Cash Flow (IFRS);
- hands-on experience with production costing, planning and analysis tools;
- experience in ERP environment (SAP is plus);
- open minded, proactive and service oriented mindset coupled with a pragmatic getting-things-done approach;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian, English — upper-intermediate.
- support budgeting and forecasting processes Support and improve financial planning and control systems;
- ensure timely reporting to Group and Local Statistic authority;
- work in cooperation with other departments in order ad-hoc services;
- support costing calculation according to Group standards Further following company-wide instructions standards and best practices;
- proactively control, refine Report and appropriate control for expenses on cost centers in comparison with Budgeted values;
- Reporting: to local Head of Controlling.
- competitive salary;
- social package;
- medical insurance;
- professional learning and development opportunities;
- challenging tasks;
- work in one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in Ukraine.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Mariia Kutna via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly +380672468771