Batch & Furnace Manager (f/m/d) Switzerland
We are a manufacturer of glass packaging established on the shores of Lake Geneva, a member of the international Vetropack SA group, the Swiss market leader.
Following a forthcoming departure at our production plant in St-Prex we are looking for a
Batch & Furnace Manager (f/m/d)
In this function, you will be responsible for the preparation of cullet, the stability of the glass mixture preparation, the production of quality glass in compliance with quality, economic and environmental requirements.
- Ensuring the sorting and preparation of cullet in accordance with quality requirements
- Management of the raw material stock in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Entry control and verification of technical specifications of raw materials
- Melting tank control, ensuring the stability of the mixtures and the quality of the glass
- Monitoring of analyses and compliance with requirements for deadlines and quantities
- Driving and training of furnace operators
- Completed a higher technical training (HTA or equivalent title)
- Continuing education in glass
- Several years' experience in the production of hollow glass and the operation of a melting tank
- Have good communication skills, flexibility and leadership skills.
- Mother tongue French or English and good knowledge of the other language, German would be an advantage.
- Good command of IT tools
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application to:
Rue de la Verrerie 2A
Direct phone: +41 21 823 13 25